Sunday, August 9, 2009

One more thing

I'm really on a blogging roll tonight. I just have one more short post to share. I'm pregnant! Yippee! We are so excited. About 13 weeks along now, I'm due on Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

brohammas said...

nothing all this time, and now all this...
so much for moderation in all things.

Hailey said...

Congrats! We miss you guys! So excited for you...

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

WOO HOO! Yeah! Wahoo!!!

Eric & Whitney Culbertson said...

Congratulations you guys!!! We miss you. Keep us updated.

liz hawkins said...

Fantastic news! Congrats to the whole family.

Kris said...

CONGRATS! We're so excited for you. Glad you're back online. It's fun to see the new pics. Hope life is treating you well.

Ronda said...

congratulations Jessica. Even more reason to talk soon. Ronda

Rachel said...

Super exciting news! We are so pumped for you guys :) What a great due date