Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fly Condors Fly


One of the prominent features of many pickups and SUVs in the Philadelphia area are these huge Eagles stickers that people place in their back window. They are pretty cool and Charlton loves them. The funny part is he insists they are Condors and not Eagles. We try to tell him they are Eagles and that the football team is named Eagles but he will not hear of it. The other night Rob and I had tix to see a preseason Eagles game. I told Charlton that a babysitter was coming and that mom & dad were going out for a date. Of course he asked to come but I told him that it was just for mom & dad. He then asked if we were going to an adult movie. He always talks about movies as adult or kid movies because we once used that phrase with him. Its okay if he uses them together in contrast but he never does and it always sounds like we're into porn films. Anyway, getting back to the Eagles story, I told him that we were going to see an Eagles football game. He just stared at me with a quizzical look on his face so I repeated it. The stare continued. Finally I told him we were going to watch the Condors play. Ohhh, he says. Now he understood. So around here its not the Eagles who are flying, its the Condors. Go Condors!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

That is really funny. I LOVE the "adult movie" reference. I hope he doesn't say it around the bishop.

I also love the 3 year old pictures of Charlton. He is too cute. We have an appointment today to get the kids pictures done.

Anonymous said...

live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天

Anonymous said...

ut視訊美女影音聊天室 , ut台灣辣妹視訊聊天室 , 173免費視訊聊天室 , ut聊天視訊辣妹聊天室 , live173視訊聊天交友網 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 線上人間 , 色女qq群 , 173影音視訊聊天室 , 現場性愛聊天