Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Typical Day

I switched on the lamp earlier today and nothing happened. I checked the cord and saw that it was plugged in so I assumed the bulb was out. When I reached up to unscrew it, I noticed it was gone. I found it about 8 hrs later.

I went to check on Charlton after putting him down for his nap this afternoon. This is what I found. Any ideas on how to get lipstick out???

Grandma Larson sent stickers!

6 comments:

Ann said...

Classic! Were you able to get the lipstick out of the linens?

brohammas said...

B is for bulb. I think that is the proper place for a bulb. Charleton should be rewarded with his own makeup bag.

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

I am so glad you did this. Love the pics.

Amanda K said...

I'm thinking that since lipstick is oil based you might want to try dish detergent since it claims to be tough on oil (but not on hands!) Good luck with that. This is fabulous though, and I agree with Carrie- I love the pictures.

msb said...

Jessica--I love the blog and I also love how proud Charleton looks for getting lipstick EVERYWHERE. At least he had fun--you have fun getting it out!! Hope you guys are doing great.

Gonzalez Mama said...

Oh My Gosh Jess . . . I was laughing hysterically! Those pictures take me back - but in my case it was usually POOP instead of lipstick. :)